It’s time we did something to change the world…FOR GOOD!
In support of the World AIDS conference being hosted in Melbourne, we are giving you 5 ways to help us fundraise for this incredibly valuable cause.
WICKED is proud to support ‘AIDS 2014: Fund to end HIV’, a giving account of the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation, in conjunction with the 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014).
Our Five Ways in Five Days fundraising campaign gives you 5 amazing ways to donate to AIDS 2014 during the week of the World AIDS conference in Melbourne from 20 to 26 July.
1. TICKET DONATION: Buy a ticket to WICKED in Melbourne for performances from July 20-26 and you can add a donation from $5 to your ticket via Ticketmaster which will go straight to the fundraising cause.
2. BUCKET COLLECTIONS: For all performances from July 20 – 26 you will be able to make a donation via bucket collections taking place at the theatre at the conclusion of the show. Look for the volunteers collecting funds as you exit the theatre!
3. RAFFLE #1 – AFTERNOON TEA WITH THE STARS!: Buy a raffle ticket at the Regent Theatre for your chance to win a luxurious afternoon tea experience at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins with WICKED’s leading ladies, Lucy Durack and Jemma Rix. Tickets are on sale from one hour prior to the show from July 20 – 25.
4. RAFFLE #2 – WICKED VIP NIGHT OUT: Buy a raffle ticket at the Regent Theatre for your chance to win a VIP experience including two A reserve tickets to WICKED, a backstage tour and one nights Accommodation at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Tickets are on sale from one hour prior to the show from July 20 – 25.
5. LIMITED EDITION POSTER: Purchase a limited edition WICKED and 20th International AIDS Conference poster signed by the entire cast of WICKED from the theatre during the week of the conference.