Game of chance – 12 DAYS OF OZMAS : TAG A FRIEND TO WIN
- Information on how to enter and prizes for the“12 Days of Ozmas”competition (‘Competition’) form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
Who Can Enter
- Subject to clause 5 and 6, entry is open to all residents of Australia who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Productions and associated agencies, contractors, sole traders and companies are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter is the producer.
- The Produceris Cross Roads Live Australia PTY LTD (ACN98056976928)(‘Producer’).
- Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or first cousin.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry and have a valid form of identification.
How To Enter: You Must Complete All 3 Requirements
- 1. Follow @WickedinOz on Facebook or Instagram
2. Tag a friend in the comments (1 entry per person tagged)
3. Like this post
- By tagging a friend during the “promotional period”, you give permission for the Producer to share, re-post or use your Competition entry content for marketing purposes on their channels.
When To Enter
- The competition commences at 10am Wednesday 13 December and closes at 9am on 25 Monday December 2023 (‘Promotional Period’).
- One winner will be randomly selected each day from 13 December to 24 December inclusive.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on the platform on either Facebook or Instagram within 48 hours of being determined. If the winners cannot be contacted or claim the prize by 28 December, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/s and pick replacement winner/s.
Number of Entries permitted
- 1 x Tag in the comments = one entry. Multiple tags are permitted.
Prize on offer
- The following prizes will be offered on the specified days of the competition:
- Day 1. 2 x Defy Gravity T-Shirts
Day 2. 2 x Black caps
Day 3. 2 x WICKED Mugs
Day 4. 2 x pairs of pink green socks and 2 x WICKED buttons
Day 5. 2 x signed WICKED programs & 2 x WICKED tote bags
Day 6. 2 x WICKED Pink goes good with Green T-shirts
Day 7. 2 x WICKED water bottles
Day 8. 2 x For Good T-Shirts
Day 9. 2 x Bucket Hats
Day 10. 2 x WICKED hoodies
Day 11. 2 x WICKED Umbrellas
Day 12. 2 x Wicked Gift Cards to the value of $150 each
- Total Prize Value: $850
- If the Promoter is unable to contact the winners to claim fulfilment of the promotional prizes, those winners will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes will be mailed to winners nominated address within 30 days of winners being announced In the event the winner does not accept the prize within the agreed timeframe, then the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned. The Promoter may also cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems of the phone or of any phone network, or any misadventure, accident, injury, loss (including but not limited to consequential loss) or claim that may occur; as a consequence of late, lost or misdirected mail, email SMS or phone call; due to the broadcast of any program relating to the competition or the publication of any material, including any statements made by any compere, staff member, journalist, other entrants or any other person; any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer software or phone; or any combination thereof, related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request that the winner sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, are transferable but not exchangeable.
Copyright, Privacy, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook membership and the use of Facebook generally are subject to the Facebook prevailing terms and conditions of use available atwww.facebook.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Facebook. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Facebook and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Instagram membership and the use of Instagram generally are subject to the Instagram prevailing terms and conditions of use availablewww.instagram.com. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, Instagram and its associated agencies and companies, against any and all losses, actions, claims, costs, expenses and damages (of any nature) which may be incurred by an entrant in respect of the entrant’s participation in the promotion. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Instagram.
Become an Ozian!
Sign up for thrillifying updates and special offers from WICKED and Crossroads Live