Currently performing at The Crown Theatre, Perth, we are offering lucky fans the chance to buy a limited number of special priced tickets through a WICKED Lottery commencing at the evening performance on Wednesday 13 May 2015.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for fans to buy great priced tickets to their favourite musical,” says WICKED’s Australian co-Producer John Frost. “They may be visitors from interstate or overseas and in Perth for just a day or two, and haven’t booked ahead. Tourists are always among the Lottery entries at the Crown box office.
“Students and young people love the idea of the Lottery. On impulse they turn up at the box office hoping to buy seats for a performance and find there’s the chance of getting great seats at a great price.”
HOW THE WICKED LOTTERY WORKS
- Commencing from the evening performance on Wednesday 13 May 2015, a limited number of $35 tickets will be available for each performance from the Crown Theatre Box Office
- Limit of two tickets per person, cash only
- From 2 hours prior to each performance, names will be collected
- 90 minutes prior to each performance names will be drawn
- Winners must be present (with valid photo ID) when their names are called, or they forfeit their tickets
- Please note: The ballot tickets are not to be onsold to a third party