Currently performing at Regent Theatre, WICKED’s producers are offering lucky fans the chance to buy a limited number of special priced tickets through a WICKED Lottery commencing from the evening performance on Saturday 31st May.
“This is a fantastic opportunity for fans to buy great priced tickets to their favourite musical,” says WICKED’s Australian co-Producer John Frost. “They may be visitors from interstate or overseas and in Melbourne for just a day or two, and haven’t booked ahead. Tourists are always among the Lottery entries at Regent Theatre box office. According to Frost, younger audiences are also fans of the WICKED lottery. “Students and young people love the idea of the Lottery,” he says. “On impulse they turn up at the box office hoping to buy seats for a performance and find there’s the chance of getting great seats at a great price. And if their names are not drawn they can still buy tickets to the show.”
Interested in joining the WICKED lottery? Here’s how it works:
* Commencing from the evening performance Saturday 31st May, a limited number of $35 tickets will be available for each performance from Regent Theatre Box Office.
* Limit of 2 tickets per person, cash only.
* 2 & 1/2 hours prior to each performance, names will be collected.
* 2 hours prior to each performance names will be drawn.
* Winners must be present (with valid photo ID) when their names are called, or they forfeit their tickets.
* Please note: The ballot tickets are not to be onsold to a third party.
* WICKED ALERT: Due to the Herald Sun Friendship Day promotion we will not be running the Lottery on Sunday 3 August, 6.30pm performance. Buy the Herald Sun tomorrow and find out how you and a friend could have the chance to see WICKED for free tomorrow night. Good luck!