WIN FOR MUM! COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GAME OF SKILL: CREATIVE POST COMPETITION
1) Information on how to enter and prizes for the WICKED “WIN FOR MUM” competition (‘Competition’) form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
3) There is no entry fee to enter this Competition which is a game of skill.
WHO CAN ENTER
4) Subject to clause 5 and 6, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
5) Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Producer and associated agencies, contractors, sole traders and companies are not eligible to enter this Competition.
6) The Promoter is the producer.
7) The Producer is Crossroads Live Australia PTY LTD (ACN 98056976928) (‘Producer’).
8) Entrants must be over the age of 16 at the time of entry and have a valid form of identification and hold a valid ticket to WICKED in Australia.
HOW TO ENTER
9) To enter, complete all three requirements below:
- Follow @wickedinoz on Facebook or Instagram.
- Like the specified post.
- Tell us what you love about your mum, or mother figure in your life, in the comments section.
10) Multiple entries per person are accepted.
11) Entrants’ profiles must be public until winners are announced in order for content to be judged.
12) By posting and liking the specified post and using the hashtags #WickedInOz you give permission for the Producer of WICKED to contact you about updates to the show WICKED and other production news from about their existing or upcoming shows or ticket sales.
13) By posting and liking the specified post and using the hashtags #WickedInOz you give permission for the Producer to share, re-post or use your Competition entry content for marketing purposes on their channels.
WHEN TO ENTER
14) Promotion opens 12PM 02/05/23 and will close 12PM 11/05/23.
15) One major prize winner will be judged based on their “creative caption” used at time of posting (entry)
16) Winner will be contacted via direct message and announced via story on the @WICKEDinOz official account on 12/05/23.
17) If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/s and pick replacement winner/s.
PRIZES ON OFFER
18) Prizes are non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19) Winners are selected at the discretion of WICKED and will be judged based on the aforementioned criteria.
20) A major prize valued at over $500 including 4 x tickets to WICKED at the Sydney Lyric Theatre and WICKED merchandise packs.
(WICKED performance timing is at the full discretion of “The Producer”). Winners will be asked to nominate 3 desired performance times.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
26) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this Competition cannot be run as originally planned.
27)The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, are transferable but not exchangeable.
28) In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
29) Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Producer by entering this Competition via Instagram. Entrants are solely responsible and liable for the content of their entries and any other information they transmit to other internet users via Instagram.