We know things can change, so in the event that you can no longer attend the performance of WICKED on your chosen date, processes have been implemented to provide a stress-free exchange experience. Tickets can be exchanged up to a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled performance date subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange Policy
- Exchange must be completed a minimum of 7 days prior to your scheduled performance date, if a request is received within the 7 days an exchange cannot be applied.
- If exchange request is due to illness, you must contact Ticketmaster no later than 10am for Matinee, or 12pm for evening performance and proof of illness is required, if request is received after these times the exchange cannot be applied.
- Tickets can only be exchanged for a performance of WICKED and in the same theatre as your original tickets.
- Tickets may be exchanged into any other performance on sale at time of exchange, subject to seat availability, blackout dates, capacity, and other restrictions.
- Ticket exchanges are only available for tickets purchased through the authorised ticket sellers for the venue. Exchanges are not available for tickets purchased through “Re-Sale Sites”.
- For tickets purchased for:
Sydney – Contact Ticketmaster Customer Service at www.ticketmaster.com.au/support.
- Tickets can be exchanged into “like for like” performances of WICKED, eg: Wednesday evening into another Wednesday evening etc. If your preference is to attend on a different day or time of the week additional fees may apply.
- Tickets can only be exchanged into the same price category and cannot be downgraded however, tickets can be upgraded to a higher price type with additional payment to cover the upgrade, subject to availability.
- Any special offers or discounts are not valid for exchanged tickets.
- Complimentary tickets and resold tickets are not eligible for exchange.
- All tickets are non-refundable. If however, your performance of WICKED is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be offered the option to receive a refund or transfer your tickets into a new performance.
If you find your matter has not been resolved and is outside the above guidelines, please contact Ticketmaster via the help desk or by calling 1300 795 267
Marriner Group Ticket Exchange Policy
Ticket exchanges MAY be available for this event. Requests can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 11 10 11, option 3, between Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. Please note:
All requests must be made no later than 7 days prior to start of the ticketed performance.
Only 1 exchange per event will be allowed.
A per ticket exchange fee of $8.40 applies up to a maximum of $25.20 per exchange transaction.
All requests are subject to availability at the time of exchange and must be of equal value of the original ticket(s) purchased.
If you wish to exchange to a higher priced ticket(s), you will be required to pay the full price of your new tickets, plus the applicable exchange fees and then a credit will be applied on your original date tickets.
No exchanges or refunds can be provided after the deadlines listed above or after a performance date unless required by applicable law.
Exchanges may also be available if the performance is postponed or rescheduled.
We can only assist customers who purchased their tickets via Ticketek, the authorised ticket seller for all Marriner Group venues (Regent Theatre, Comedy Theatre, Princess Theatre and Forum Melbourne) or through approved partners.
If you purchased tickets through any other channel, please contact the seller directly.