WIN THE ULTIMATE WICKED EXPERIENCE! COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
GAME OF SKILL: BUY & WIN Tell us in why you’re thrillified to see WICKED in Melbourne
1) Information on how to enter and prizes for the “ULTIMATE WICKED EXPERIENCE” for two competition (‘Competition’) form part of the Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this Competition, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
3) There is no entry fee to enter this Competition which is a game of skill.
WHO CAN ENTER
4) Subject to clause 5 and 6, entry is open to all residents of Australia, who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’).
5) Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, Producer and associated agencies, contractors, sole traders and companies are not eligible to enter this Competition.
6) The Promoter is the producer.
7) The Producer is Cross Roads Live Australia PTY LTD (ACN 98056976928)(‘Producer’).
8) Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of entry and have a valid form of identification and hold a valid ticket to see WICKED in Melbourne in 2024.
HOW TO ENTER
9) To enter, complete all three requirements below:
- Book one or more tickets to WICKED for newly released performances in MARCH at Regent Theatre by Friday 17 November.
- Tell us in 25 words or less why you’re thrillified to see WICKED in Melbourne
10) Multiple entries per person are accepted.
11) Entrants’ profiles must be public until winners are announced in order for content to be judged.
12) By completing the designated online form, you give permission for the Producer of WICKED to contact you about updates to the show WICKED and other production news from about their existing or upcoming shows or ticket sales.
13) By completing the designated online form, you give permission for the Producer to share, re-post or use your Competition entry content for marketing purposes on their channels.
WHEN TO ENTER
14) Promotion opens 12PM ADST 19/10/23 and will close 5.00PM ADST Friday 17/11/23.
15) One major prize winner will be judged based on their “25 words or less” used at time of posting (entry). Winners must be able to provide proof of ticket purchase and details (date and time) of performance purchased.
16) Winners will be announced Monday 20 November. Winners will be contacted via email.
17) If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner/s and pick replacement winner/s.
PRIZES ON OFFER
18) Prizes are non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be redeemed for cash.
19) Winners are selected at the discretion of WICKED and will be judged based on the aforementioned criteria.
20) A major prize valued at over $1,500 including:
- 1 x Nights’ twin share accommodation in Melbourne
- Post show Photograph with WICKED leading ladies
- Pre-show/intermission drink voucher
- 2 x signed programs
- Exclusive WICKED Balloon flight over Melbourne*
- $500 worth of MAC Product
- Accommodation and pre and post show components will be offered at WICKED at the REGENT THEATRE Melbourne for the performance day which winners have purchased tickets for.
FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
21) Flights are subject to the pilot’s availability on the requested flight date and are:
- Not valid for public holidays.
- Non-refundable under any circumstances, including weather cancellation.
- Rebookable in the event of weather cancellation. Valid for 12 months.
- Once the flight date is confirmed, no cancellations or amendments are permitted within 14 days of the balloon flight.
- Any passengers who do not show up for their flight will result in a complete forfeit of the booking and no rebooking is allowed.
22) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this Competition cannot be run as originally planned.
23) The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the Competition is final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, are transferable but not exchangeable.
24) In accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winner agrees to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25) Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Producer by entering this Competition via the designated form.